Eye Repair Cream
With Hyaluronic Acid & Ceramides
Eye cream for dark circles and puffiness
When it comes to the skin around the eyes, puffiness and dark circles are some of the most common concerns. Fortunately, the right eye cream can help smooth and brighten this delicate skin to help you look your best. Look for an eye cream formulated with ceramides, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide to deliver hydration while also restoring the skin’s natural barrier. It’s also important to use a product that is ophthalmologist-tested for safety, like CeraVe Eye Repair Cream, which is suitable for use around the eyes.
CeraVe Eye Repair Cream features a Marine & Botanical Complex to help brighten the entire eye area. Suitable for all skin types, our non-greasy, fast-absorbing, fragrance-free eye cream also contains three essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide, plus patented MVE Delivery Technology that releases of moisture for prolonged skin hydration
Aqua / Water / Eau, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Propanediol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Jojoba Esters, Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Potassium Sorbate, Ceramide EOP, Sorbitol, Carbomer, Zinc Citrate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil, Tocopherol, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Laureth-4, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tetrasodium Edta, Maltodextrin, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).
- Reduce the appearance of dark circles and eye puffiness
- Non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula
- Suitable for all skin types
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all day hydration
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free
- Ophthalmologist-tested for safety and allergy-tested
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
- Apply in small dots around the eye area
- Gently smooth until thoroughly absorbed
- Use alone or under makeup once or twice a day in the AM and/or PM
Product Features & Benefits
Marine & Botanical ComplexHelps reduce the look of dark circles and puffiness
Ophthalmologist TestedRecognized as safe for use around the eye area
NEA Seal of Acceptance™Accepted by the National Eczema Association
Niacinamide is a beneficial ingredient in many CeraVe products. It is a form of vitamin B3 that assists in evening out skin texture and tone, and is well-known for its anti-inflammatory properties.