Skin Renewing Retinol Serum
WITH MVE DELIVERY TECHNOLOGY ENCAPSULATED RETINOL
Anti-aging retinol serum for fine lines
Retinol is an essential ingredient in any anti-aging skincare routine. A retinol serum is an effective product for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin texture and radiance.When looking for a face serum to add to your skincare routine, look for ingredients like ceramides that help restore and protect your skin barrier. It may take some time for your skin to adapt to retinol, so plan to slowly work your way up to daily use to avoid skin irritation. To help your skin look and feel its best, look for a face serum formulated with hydrating and calming ingredients like hyaluronic acid and niacinamide.
CeraVe Skin Renewing Retinol Serum is a gentle, yet effective daily retinol serum that provides your skin with a variety of anti-aging benefits. Our retinol face serum is formulated with ingredients like hyaluronic acid for extra hydration, niacinamide to soothe, and three essential ceramides that work together to lock in moisture and help restore your skin’s protective barrier. It’s also formulated with MVE Technology that encapsulates ceramides to ensure efficient delivery within your skin’s barrier and slow release over time, supporting your protective skin barrier long after you’ve finished applying.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Polysorbate 20, Peg-40 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Carbomer, Niacinamide, Isoceteth-10, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cichorium Intybus Root Extract / Chicory Root Extract, Lecithin, Retinol, Silica, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Alcohol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Phytosphingosine, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Ethylhexylglycerin
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).
- Improves skin texture and radiance
- MVE Technology: Encapsulates ceramides to ensure efficient delivery within your skin’s barrier and slow release over time, supporting your protective skin barrier long after you’ve finished applying
- Encapsulated retinol: Helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Three essential ceramides: That work together to lock in moisture and help restore your skin’s protective barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain your skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm your skin
- Non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Apply Skin Renewing Retinol Serum in small dots where needed around your face
- Gently smooth serum onto your skin until it’s thoroughly absorbed
- Use alone or under makeup once or twice per day. It may take your skin some time to get used to retinol, so plan to slowly work your way up to daily use.
Warnings: For external use only. When using this product, avoid getting it into your eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If skin irritation occurs, wash the product off and consult a physician. When first applying this product, you may experience a slight tingling sensation. This is an indication that the product is working. If the sensation is prolonged or becomes unpleasant, discontinue use and consult a physician. Always apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen while using retinol products, since they can make your skin more sensitive to the sun.
Product Features & Benefits
MVE® Delivery TechnologyControlled release for all day hydration
Encapsulated RetinolReduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Gentle on SkinNon-drying
High quality serums, like those from CeraVe, are an effective way to deliver active and beneficial ingredients to skin in a lightweight formulation that can be layered with other products and won’t block pores.