Skin Renewing Day Cream
With Broad Spectrum SPF 30 ENCAPSULATED RETINOL
Anti-aging moisturizer with retinol & SPF
An effective, anti-aging skincare routine begins with sun protection. Using an SPF day cream in the morning (as directed with other sun protection measures) that also contains retinol helps protect your skin from damage, while improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and rough texture for more radiant skin. Your day cream should be formulated with ceramides to replenish the skin’s natural barrier and help prevent moisture loss—and a non-comedogenic moisturizer that won’t clog pores.
CeraVe Skin Renewing Day Cream is a non-comedogenic, anti-aging moisturizer with SPF and encapsulated retinol that is gradually released into your skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles without irritation. Our retinol day cream with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 also provides UVA and UVB protection to help prevent sun-induced signs of aging (when used as directed with other sun protection measures), plus hyaluronic acid, and 3 essential ceramides that work together to lock in skins moisture and help restore your skin’s protective barrier. MVE technology encapsulates ceramides to ensure efficient delivery within the skin’s barrier and slow release over time. Supporting your protective skin barrier, long after you’ve finish applying.
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 10.5%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, cyclomethicone, pentylene glycol, phenyl trimethicone, cetearyl alcohol, PEG-40 stearate, dimethicone, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, BHT, squalane, potassium cetyl phosphate, potassium phosphate, ceramide NP, ceramide AP, ceramide EOP, sorbitan isostearate, carbomer, dimethicone crosspolymer, behentrimonium methosulfate, ceteareth-20, sodium polyacrylate, lecithin, retinol, sodium lauroyl lactylate, cholesterol, disodium EDTA, chlorphenesin, alcohol, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, citric acid, hydrogenated palm glycerides, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, iris florentina root extract, xanthan gum, phytosphingosine, butylene glycol, polysilicone-11, polysorbate 60, ethylhexylglycerin, polysorbate 20
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves your skin's texture and radiance
- Provides Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen protection against UVA and UVB rays
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Encapsulated retinol: Timed-release formula provides mild exfoliation and improves visible signs of aging without irritation
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Help retain your skin’s natural moisture
- Non-comedogenic, non-irritating and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Product Features & Benefits
Recommended by the Skin Cancer FoundationThe Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation for Daily Use
Encapsulated RetinolReduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Non-ComedogenicWon't clog pores
Protection, prevention and reversal are the key needs for anti-aging, and CeraVe offers products for each by coupling ceramides and hyaluronic acid with ingredients like vitamin C and retinol in their Skin Renewing line.