Developed with Dermatologists
At CeraVe, we work with dermatologists to develop products that are rooted in science and formulated with carefully selected ingredients. Read on for more information.
What you need to know
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe is the #1 dermatologist recommended skincare brand1. Whether you need products for your sensitive, oily, acne-prone, combination or normal skin, need a soothing moisturizer for your baby, have specific skin concerns, like eczema or psoriasis, or just want a hydrating serum or anti-aging cream, CeraVe can help2.
Facts About CeraVe
- Rooted in the science of dermatology, CeraVe products are formulated with a blend of three essential ceramides (ceramides 1, 3, and 6-II), fatty acids, and other lipids to help restore the skin’s natural barrier.
- Our revolutionary MultiVesicular Emulsion Technology (MVE) allows many of our products to release moisturizing ingredients over the course of 24 hours – helping to keep skin hydrated all day long.
- Affordably priced and available at most major retail outlets, CeraVe dermatologist-approved skincare products are an accessible option for those who want high-quality products without a prescription2.
In 2005, CeraVe's dermatologists developed a line of skin care products enriched with a blend of three essential ceramides to help restore the skin’s natural barrier. Today, still rooted in the science of dermatology, our skin care products include more than 90 items in eight categories, such as facial cleansers and moisturizers, body cleansers and moisturizers, face serums, sunscreens, and baby care products. Additionally, we are committed to the continued development of safe, effective skincare products informed by expertise of dermatologists.
Not only are our products developed with dermatologists, but CeraVe is the #1 dermatologist recommended skincare brand1. Containing three essential ceramides to help restore the skin’s natural barrier with continuous release technology for all day hydration, CeraVe offers effective, dermatologic skin care products for all skin types. CeraVe has been widely endorsed worldwide by skincare organizations, including being awarded more Seal of AcceptanceTM awards from the National Eczema Association than any other brand.
- IQVIA, ProVoice Survey, 12 months ending November 2021
- CeraVe does not treat underlying skin conditions.
Stay Informed On All Things Skincare
Sign up to receive information about new products, skincare routines, tips, and special offers.*