SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin
Lightweight skin-smoothing lotion SKIN SMOOTHING
Salicylic acid lotion for rough skin
An exfoliating salicylic acid lotion can help smooth and soften dry skin on your legs, elbows, knees and other problem areas. To get the soft skin you want, we recommend using a lotion for rough skin that contains salicylic acid and lactic acid for gentle exfoliation, plus hydrating hyaluronic acid, and ceramides to help restore the skin’s natural barrier.. Our lightweight moisturizer for rough and bumpy skin can help improve your skin's texture while also keeping it hydrated..
CeraVe SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin is formulated to smooth and soothe dry skin. With a lightweight, non-greasy formula containing salicylic acid, lactic acid and hyaluronic acid, our lotion for rough skin is designed to improve your skin's texture by exfoliating and hydrating it, while using 3 essential ceramides that work together to lock in skins moisture and help restore your skin’s protective barrier. Our gentle, salicylic acid lotion for bumpy skin also features patented MVE technology that encapsulates ceramides to ensure efficient delivery within the skin’s barrier and slow release over time. Supporting your protective skin barrier, long after you’ve finish applying.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Triethanolamine, Salicylic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Lactate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Zea Mays Oil / Corn Oil, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Carbomer, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cholecalciferol, Cholesterol, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).
- Lightweight formula moisturizes, exfoliates and softens dry, rough and bumpy skin
- Salicylic acid and lactic acid help gently exfoliate dead skin cells
- Formulated with vitamin D
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all day hydration
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and dye-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Apply to affected areas only, or as directed by a physician. Do not apply over a large area of the body.
- Use sunscreen or other sun protection to prevent sun sensitivity while using this product
- Discontinue use if there is any irritation or burning
Sunburn alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Product Features & Benefits
MVE® Delivery TechnologyControlled release for all day hydration
Salicylic AcidExfoiliates and softens to smooth rough skin
Lactic AcidHelps smooth and soften rough skin
I recommend products formulated with salicylic acid to my patients who experience concerns like keratosis pilaris because it is a gentle, chemical exfoliant that smooths rough and flaky skin.