Exposure to environmental hazards like irritants and allergens, frequent hand-washing, and common daily activities take a toll on the hands. A therapeutic hand cream is necessary to temporarily protect the skin, alleviate dryness and restore soft, healthy skin. We recommend looking for ingredients in a hand cream that include protective dimethicone, moisturizing hyaluronic acid, soothing niacinamide and barrier-reinforcing ceramides. A fragrance-free hand cream like CeraVe Therapeutic Hand Cream is an effective option with all of the above, even for sensitive skin.
CeraVe Therapeutic Hand Cream moisturizes the hands with hyaluronic acid, calms the skin with niacinamide and replenishes the skin’s natural barrier with three essential ceramides. This fragrance-free hand cream also contains the skin protectant dimethicone, and the water-resistant, non-greasy, fast-absorbing, non-irritating formula features patented MVE Delivery Technology for 24-hour nourishment that restores and maintains smooth, soft skin.
- Moisturizes, softens and smoothes dry hands
- Water-resistant, fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Dimethicone: Forms a barrier on the skin’s surface that helps to block water loss while giving skin a silky feel
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps a compromised skin barrier while improving the appearance of the skin
- Non-irritating and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association