Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum
For Normal to dry skin MVE DELIVERY TECHNOLOGY
Hydrating hyaluronic acid serum
Hyaluronic acid is a powerful hydrating ingredient found naturally in your skin. However, as you age, it becomes depleted, which is why you may need to replenish it in order to help prevent dry skin. CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum helps bind moisture to your skin’s surface, smoothing it and providing up to 24 hours of hydration. With vitamin B5 and three essential ceramides that work together to lock in skins moisture and help restore your skin’s protective barrier. CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum provides your skin with much-needed moisture and more.
Whether you use it alone or layered with other serums and moisturizers, our refreshing gel-cream facial serum replenishes hydration, restores the skin barrier, and provides instantly smoother, softer skin. Our patented MVE technology encapsulates ceramides to ensure efficient delivery within the skin’s barrier and slow release over time. Supporting your protective skin barrier, long after you’ve finish applying. Immediately after use, 90% of consumers tested said their skin felt intensely hydrated, and 98% of consumers tested said their skin felt smoother after just four weeks of use.
AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, DIMETHICONE, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PANTHENOL, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
Please be aware that ingredient lists for our CeraVe products are updated regularly. Refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up-to-date formulation to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
(For products refilled in-store, the most up-to-date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product at the point of sale)
- Provides 24-hour hydration
- Can be used alone or layered under moisturizer
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps to attract hydration to your skin’s surface and helps it retain moisture
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Vitamin B5: Helps to provide skin-soothing benefits
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all-day hydration
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-free and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Apply evenly to your face and neck daily
- CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum can be used alone, or layered under moisturizer
- Avoid eye area
- In contact with your eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
- Shake well before using
Product Features & Benefits
MVE® Delivery TechnologyControlled release for all day hydration
Hyaluronic AcidHelps retain skin's natural moisture
Non-ComedogenicWon't clog pores
Hyaluronic acid improves hydration of the epidermis by binding to water and giving the skin a plump, hydrated appearance. HA is versatile and can be added to many products to promote a healthy moisture barrier.