Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 Body Lotion
Broad Spectrum Mineral Sunscreen MINERAL SUNSCREEN
SPF 30 Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen for Body
Ideal for protecting your skin from the sun, CeraVe Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen Body Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is an oil-free, 100% mineral sunscreen formulated with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide that forms a barrier on your skin to help reflect the sun’s UVA and UVB rays. With minimal risk of irritation in sensitive and all other types of skin, our formula is enhanced with three essential ceramides to help restore skin’s natural barrier and lock in moisture for all-day hydration. It has also been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance and the Skin Cancer Foundation Daily Use Seal of Approval.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (6%), Zinc Oxide (5%)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Isododecane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Propanediol, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Peg-8 Laurate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Sorbitan Isostearate, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethiconol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Myristic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Aluminum Hydroxide,Palmitic Acid Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Phytosphingosine, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).
- 100% mineral sunscreen to reflect the sun’s rays.
- Three essential ceramides help restore skin’s natural barrier and lock in moisture.
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain skin’s natural moisture.
- Allergy tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic and suitable for sensitive skin.
- Fragrance-free and paraben-free to be gentle on the skin.
- Hawaii Compliant Sunscreen: Sunscreen filters titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, are compliant for use in Hawaii* Hawaii prohibits the sale, offer of sale, and distribution of sunscreens that contain oxybenzone.
Directions for Sunscreen Use:
- Apply CeraVe Sunscreen Body Lotion SPF 30 liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours and immediately after towel drying.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Mineral-based UV filters form a protective barrier to help reflect UV rays away from the skin’s surface. Because the ingredients in a mineral sunscreen stay on the surface of the skin to help protect it, a white cast can sometimes remain after applying the product. Follow these tips to apply your mineral sunscreen:
- Dispense a small amount to one palm and rub your hands together.
- Apply to one area of the body at a time and thoroughly massage into the skin.
- The formula should spread easily without leaving a greasy residue or feel.
All sunscreens should be applied liberally for sun protection. It is essential to use any sunscreen product as directed.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Product Features & Benefits
Recommended by the Skin Cancer FoundationThe Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation for Daily Use
100% Mineral Sun FiltersReflects and blocks the sun’s damaging rays
NEA Seal of Acceptance™Accepted by the National Eczema Association