Baby Moisturizing Cream
Skin protectant HYPOALLERGENIC
Fragrance-free, paraben-free baby cream
According to pediatric dermatologists, thin, delicate baby skin1 should be moisturized with a baby cream that is free of ingredients that may disrupt baby’s skin barrier. Equally as important is that moisturizing baby creams also contain ingredients like ceramides that help maintain your baby’s skin barrier.2 Pediatric dermatologists agree that daily moisturizing baby creams should include ceramides, cholesterol and fatty acids as well since these ingredients are naturally found in the skin and help maintain the skin’s barrier2. We also recommend using a fragrance-free, paraben-free formula that is gentle on baby’s developing skin during their first four years of life.
CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Cream is developed with pediatric dermatologists to provide comforting all-day moisture, which is important for baby’s skin. Our baby cream formula has three essential ceramides that help maintain the skin’s natural protective barrier in addition to ingredients like fatty acids and cholesterol pediatric dermatologists recommend. Formulated to deliver up to 24 hours of moisture, our fragrance-free, paraben-free and dye-free baby cream formula provides your baby’s skin with gentle hydration.
Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-20, DIMETHICONE, PETROLATUM, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP CARBOMER, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, DISODIUM EDTA, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).
- Developed with pediatric dermatologists to be gentle on baby's delicate skin while helping to maintain baby’s protective skin barrier
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture all day
- Formula is free of parabens, phthalates, dyes and fragrance
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association and suitable for babies, toddlers and children with eczema-prone skin
- Apply baby cream liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse immediately and thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow.
Product Features & Benefits
NEA Seal of Acceptance™Accepted by the National Eczema Association
Fragrance FreeTo avoid irritation from fragrance
No Parabens or PhthalatesFree of parabens and phthalates
Baby skin is susceptible to skin barrier disruption and can lose hydration easily. The ceramides in the CeraVe Baby line are essential to help replenish the epidermis and foster healthy baby skin.
- Stamatas, Georgios N et al. “Infant skin microstructure assessed in vivo differs from adult skin in organization and at the cellular level.” Pediatric dermatology vol. 27,2 (2010): 125-31. doi:10.1111/j.1525-1470.2009.00973.x
- Schachner, Lawrence A et al. “A Consensus About the Importance of Ceramide Containing Skincare for Normal and Sensitive Skin Conditions in Neonates and Infants.” Journal of drugs in dermatology : JDD vol. 19,8 (2020): 769-776. doi:10.36849/JDD.2020.5252