Baby Moisturizing Lotion
Gentle Moisturizer LIGHTWEIGHT
Fragrance-free, paraben-free baby lotion
When looking for baby lotions, pediatric dermatologists recommend that parents seek out baby lotion formulas that are free of ingredients that may disrupt baby’s delicate skin barrier1. Experts also agree that it’s equally as important that the ingredients in their daily baby lotion can help support the barrier. Pediatric dermatologists say that ceramides are an important component of any baby lotion since this ingredient can help maintain the skin barrier2. Using a fragrance-free and paraben-free baby lotion with ceramides, niacinamide and vitamin E every day, both after bath time and before bedtime, is key for hydrating baby’s skin while maintaining its thinner3, delicate skin barrier.
CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Lotion was developed with pediatric dermatologists to lock in hydration throughout the day. This non-greasy, lightweight baby lotion spreads easily on delicate skin to deliver three essential ceramides that help maintain the skin barrier as it develops. Enhanced with niacinamide, hyaluronic acid and vitamin E, our fragrance-free and paraben-free baby lotion delivers soothing and moisturizing benefits for baby’s delicate skin while providing long-lasting hydration throughout the day.
Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, NIACINAMIDE, DIMETHICONE, ALLANTOIN, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, ZINC CITRATE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, SODIUM PCA, ARGININE PCA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CHOLESTEROL, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, DISODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, LAURIC ACID, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, POLYSORBATE 60, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).
- Developed with pediatric dermatologists to be gentle on baby's delicate skin while helping to maintain baby’s protective skin barrier
- Lightweight, non-greasy baby lotion formula
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture all day
- Vitamin E: Provides soothing and moisturizing benefits
- Formula is free of parabens, phthalates, dyes and fragrance
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
Product Features & Benefits
NEA Seal of Acceptance™Accepted by the National Eczema Association
Fragrance FreeTo avoid irritation from fragrance
No Parabens or PhthalatesFree of parabens and phthalates
Baby skin is susceptible to skin barrier disruption and can lose hydration easily. The ceramides in the CeraVe Baby line are essential to help replenish the epidermis and foster healthy baby skin.
- Rawlings, A V. “Molecular basis for stratum corneum maturation and moisturization.” The British journal of dermatology vol. 171 Suppl 3 (2014): 19-28. doi:10.1111/bjd.13303
- Schachner, Lawrence A et al. “A Consensus About the Importance of Ceramide Containing Skincare for Normal and Sensitive Skin Conditions in Neonates and Infants.” Journal of drugs in dermatology : JDD vol. 19,8 (2020): 769-776. doi:10.36849/JDD.2020.5252
- Stamatas, Georgios N et al. “Infant skin microstructure assessed in vivo differs from adult skin in organization and at the cellular level.” Pediatric dermatology vol. 27,2 (2010): 125-31. doi:10.1111/j.1525-1470.2009.00973.