Dry skin, minor skin irritations, insect bites and sunburn all require a fast-acting, long-lasting itch relief that also helps soothe eczema. It’s also beneficial to use an itch relief cream with ceramides that replenish and reinforce the skin’s natural barrier to help maintain moisture and skin comfort.
Ideal for all skin types, CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream is formulated with 1% pramoxine hydrochloride to provide fast-acting, long-lasting, temporary relief from itching caused by dry skin, skin irritation, insect bites, sunburn and minor skin irritations. Developed with dermatologists to soothe eczema, this clinically tested, non-comedogenic itch relief cream has been found to provide relief within two minutes—and last for up to eight hours—and 100% of users experienced relief in clinical studies. Fragrance-free, steroid-free and non-irritating, this itch relief cream is fortified with three essential barrier-strengthening ceramides, and is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive.
- 1% pramoxine hydrochloride provides fast-acting, long-lasting, temporary itch relief
- Formulated to soothe eczema
- Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, dry skin, insect bites and sunburn
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, sulfate-free, steroid-free and non-irritating
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association