Psoriasis Moisturizing Cream
2% SALICYLIC ACID PSORIASIS CREAM REDUCES SCALING
Psoriasis moisturizer with salicylic acid
Dealing with psoriasis can be challenging, but there are ways to help relieve symptoms and help prevent them from recurring. One key to keeping your psoriasis at bay is using a moisturizing psoriasis treatment that gently exfoliates and hydrates your skin—like CeraVe Psoriasis Moisturizing Cream—to help comfort your skin.
CeraVe Psoriasis Moisturizing Cream is formulated with 2% salicylic acid to help relieve scaling, redness, and dry, flaky skin, lactic acid for gentle exfoliation, niacinamide to help calm skin, and three essential ceramides to help maintain the skin’s barrier. Our psoriasis cream was developed with dermatologists to help provide smoother skin, and is formulated with our MVE Technology to continually release moisturizing ingredients all day. Use this psoriasis cream daily to help skin itching, scaling, redness, flaking, and irritation associated with psoriasis, as well as to help prevent the reoccurrence of psoriasis symptoms.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: SALICYLIC ACID 2%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, GLYCERIN, NIACINAMIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, LAURETH-9, GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) SEED OIL, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, C12-13 ALKYL LACTATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, DIMETHICONE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, TASMANNIA LANCEOLATA FRUIT/LEAF EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
Please be aware that ingredient lists for our CeraVe products are updated regularly. Refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date formulation to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
- Controls the symptoms of psoriasis and helps prevent reoccurrence
- 2% salicylic acid relieves skin itching, scaling, redness, irritation, and dry, flaky skin associated with psoriasis
- Lactic acid: Helps with gentle exfoliation
- Hydrates and softens skin
- Formulated with shea butter, glycerin, dimethicone, and urea
- MVE Technology: Continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all day hydration
- Unique formula, featuring three essential ceramides, that locks in moisture and helps maintain the skin’s protective barrier
- Niacinamide: helps calm your skin
- Non-comedogenic, non-irritating, and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Cleanse skin with CeraVe Psoriasis Cleanser
- Apply Psoriasis Moisturizing Cream to affected areas one to four times daily, or as directed by a doctor
- Sunburn alert: This product contains an alpha-hydroxy acid that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and increase the possibility of sunburn. To help minimize skin sensitivity, apply sunscreen daily, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards
Product Features & Benefits
MVE® Delivery TechnologyControlled release for all day hydration
Salicylic AcidExfoiliates and softens to smooth rough skin
NiacinamideHelps calm skin
The MVE technology encompasses the most important OTC formulation advancement of the last decade, as it contains moisturizing and hydrating ingredients in concentric layers which are released over time, allowing skin to benefit from the repetitive exposure of smaller amounts over many hours.