Resurfacing Retinol Serum
For Post-Acne Marks & Pores ENCAPSULATED RETINOL
With encapsulated retinol to help resurface skin
Acne marks and uneven skin tone can be constant reminders of breakouts, even after your acne is under control. An effective way to reduce the appearance of acne marks (also called post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation) and visible pores is by using a gentle, yet effective resurfacing serum that works to refine your skin without compromising its protective barrier.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum helps smooth your skin's texture by reducing the appearance of post-acne marks, minimizing the look of pores and improving your skin’s surface. Our formula contains encapsulated retinol to help resurface your skin, plus licorice root extract to help brighten your skin’s appearance. In addition, it's formulated with 3 essential ceramides that work together to lock in skins moisture and help restore your skin’s protective barrier, along with soothing niacinamide. MVE technology encapsulates ceramides to ensure efficient delivery within the skin’s barrier and slow release over time. Supporting your protective skin barrier, long after you’ve finish applying. Lightweight and fast-absorbing, our resurfacing serum helps restore your even skin tone and promote a healthy-looking complexion.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, PROPANEDIOL, DIMETHICONE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, NIACINAMIDE, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, LECITHIN, SODIUM CITRATE, RETINOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALCOHOL, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, POLYSORBATE 20, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).
- Reduces the appearance of post-acne marks and pores
- Helps restore the protective skin barrier
- Improves skin smoothness
- Encapsulated retinol: Helps resurface skin texture
- Licorice root extract: Known to help brighten the appearance of skin
- Ceramides: Helps restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-free and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Apply evenly to face daily
- Avoid contact with eyes and lips
- If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
- If discomfort occurs during the first application, space out applications until skin adjusts
- Apply a sunscreen while using this product
Product Features & Benefits
Encapsulated RetinolReduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Gentle on SkinNon-drying
Non-ComedogenicWon't clog pores
High quality serums, like those from CeraVe, are an effective way to deliver active and beneficial ingredients to skin in a lightweight formulation that can be layered with other products and won’t block pores.