Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 Body Lotion
Broad Spectrum Mineral Sunscreen MINERAL SUNSCREEN
SPF 50 Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen for Body
Protect your skin from the sun's damaging rays without irritation. CeraVe Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen Body Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is a 100%-mineral sunscreen with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide that forms a protective barrier on your skin to help reflect UVA and UVB rays without irritating sensitive skin. Ideal for daily use, it also has three essential ceramides that help restore the skin’s natural barrier and lock in moisture. It's been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance and the Skin Cancer Foundation Daily Use Seal of Approval.
Active ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (9%), Zinc Oxide (7%)
Inactive ingredients: Water, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Propanediol, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Peg-8 Laurate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Sorbitan Isostearate, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethiconol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Myristic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Tocopherol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Phytosphingosine, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).
- 100% mineral sunscreen to reflect the sun’s rays.
- Three essential ceramides help restore skin’s natural barrier and lock in moisture.
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain skin’s natural moisture.
- Allergy tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic and suitable for sensitive skin.
- Fragrance-free and paraben-free to be gentle on the skin.
Directions for Sunscreen Use:
- Apply CeraVe Sunscreen Body Lotion SPF 50 liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours and immediately after towel drying.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Mineral-based UV filters form a protective barrier to help reflect UV rays away from the skin’s surface. Because the ingredients in a mineral sunscreen stay on the surface of the skin to help protect it, a white cast can sometimes remain after applying the product. Follow these tips to apply your mineral sunscreen:
- Dispense a small amount to one palm and rub your hands together.
- Apply to one area of the body at a time and thoroughly massage into the skin.
- The formula should spread easily without leaving a greasy residue or feel.
All sunscreens should be applied liberally for sun protection. It is essential to use any sunscreen product as directed.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Product Features & Benefits
Recommended by the Skin Cancer FoundationThe Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation for Daily Use
100% Mineral Sun FiltersReflects and blocks the sun’s damaging rays
NEA Seal of Acceptance™Accepted by the National Eczema Association