CeraVe Hydrating Sunscreen Body Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is a 100%-mineral sunscreen with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide that forms a protective barrier on the skin to help reflect UVA and UVB rays without irritating sensitive skin. Ideal for daily use, it also features three essential ceramides that help restore the skin’s natural barrier and lock in moisture, and it has been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance and the Skin Cancer Foundation Daily Use Seal of Approval.
- 100% mineral sunscreen to reflect the sun’s rays.
- Three essential ceramides help restore skin’s natural barrier and lock in moisture.
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain skin’s natural moisture.
- Allergy tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic and suitable for sensitive skin.
- Fragrance-free and paraben-free to be gentle on the skin.
Mineral-based UV filters form a protective barrier to help reflect UV rays away from the skin’s surface. Because the ingredients in a mineral sunscreen stay on the surface of the skin to help protect it, a white cast can sometimes remain after applying the product. Follow these tips to apply your mineral sunscreen:
1. Dispense a small amount to one palm and rub your hands together.
2. Apply to one area of the body at a time and thoroughly massage into the skin.
3. The formula should spread easily without leaving a greasy residue or feel.
All sunscreens should be applied liberally for sun protection. It is essential to use any sunscreen product as directed.
Types of skin:
All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin.
Area of concern: