Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 Face Lotion
Our broad spectrum 100%-mineral SPF 30 lotion with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide helps form a barrier on the surface of your skin to reflect the sun’s rays and protect sensitive and all other types of skin from UV damage.
- Made For: All Skin Types; Including Sensitive Skin
- Helps With: Sun Protection; Hydrating
I recommend mineral sunscreens like the CeraVe Hydrating Sunscreen line, as they are safe for all skin types. CeraVe sunscreens have a blend of ceramides, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid to keep skin hydrated and protected.
Help shield against the sun’s UVA and UVB rays with CeraVe Mineral Sunscreen Face Lotion. Our broad spectrum 100%-mineral SPF 30 lotion with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide helps form a barrier on the surface of your skin to reflect the sun’s rays and protect sensitive and all other types of skin from UV damage. It has three essential ceramides that help restore the skin’s natural barrier and lock in moisture, and has been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance and the Skin Cancer Foundation Daily Use Seal of Approval.
- Hawaii Compliant Sunscreen: Sunscreen filters titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, are compliant for use in Hawaii* Hawaii prohibits the sale, offer of sale, and distribution of sunscreens that contain oxybenzone.
- Allergy tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic and suitable for sensitive skin.
Key Features and Benefits
Recommended by the Skin Cancer FoundationSun protection for daily use
100% Mineral Sun FiltersHelps reflect the sun’s damaging rays
NEA Seal of Acceptance™Accepted by the National Eczema Association
Gentle on SkinFragrance-free and paraben-free to be gentle on the skin.
Helps restore your skin's natural barrier, helping to keep moisture in and harmful elements out.
Blocks the widest spectrum of UV light and provides broad-spectrum protection against both UVA and UVB rays, making it ideal for protection from daily or intense sun exposure.
Helps reflect and scatter UVA and UVB rays in mineral-based sunscreens, which can protect skin from sunburn and sun damage.
May help calm skin, reduce transepidermal water loss (TEWL), and increase moisture in skin’s uppermost layer.
Essential for maintaining skin's moisture balance. Helps give skin a smooth, plump texture.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (6%), Zinc Oxide (5%)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Isododecane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Propanediol, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Niacinamide, Peg-8 Laurate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Sorbitan Isostearate, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethiconol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Myristic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol,Aluminum Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Phytosphingosine, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).
How to Use
How to Steps
1Apply CeraVe Sunscreen Face Lotion SPF 30 liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
2Reapply at least every 2 hours, immediately after towel drying
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- Mineral-based UV filters form a protective barrier to help reflect UV rays away from the skin’s surface. Because the ingredients in a mineral sunscreen stay on the surface of the skin to help protect it, a white cast can sometimes remain after applying the product. Follow these tips to apply your mineral sunscreen:
- Dispense a small amount to one palm and rub your hands together.
- Apply to one area of the body at a time and thoroughly massage into the skin.
- The formula should spread easily without leaving a greasy residue or feel.
- All sunscreens should be applied liberally for sun protection. It is essential to use any sunscreen product as directed.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Time of Day:
Skincare Solution Finder
PERSONALIZED SKINCARE DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS READY AT YOUR FINGER TIPS