CeraVe Sunscreen Face Lotion provides broad spectrum 100%-mineral SPF 30 to help shield against the sun’s UVA and UVB rays. With titanium dioxide and zinc oxide that form a barrier on the surface of the skin to reflect the sun’s rays, this sunscreen is effective for protecting sensitive and all other types of skin from UV damage. Featuring three essential ceramides that help restore the skin’s natural barrier and lock in moisture for all-day hydration, it has been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance and the Skin Cancer Foundation Daily Use Seal of Approval.
- 100% mineral sunscreen filters reflect the sun’s rays.
- Three essential ceramides help restore the skin’s natural barrier and lock in moisture.
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain skin’s natural moisture.
- Niacinamide: Also known as vitamin B3, helps calm and soothe skin.
- Allergy tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic and suitable for sensitive skin.
- Fragrance-free and paraben-free to be gentle on the skin.
Mineral-based UV filters form a protective barrier to help reflect UV rays away from the skin’s surface. Because the ingredients in a mineral sunscreen stay on the surface of the skin to help protect it, a white cast can sometimes remain after applying the product. Follow these tips to apply your mineral sunscreen:
1. Dispense a small amount to one palm and rub your hands together.
2. Apply to one area of the face at a time and thoroughly massage into the skin.
3. The formula should spread easily without leaving a greasy residue or feel.
All sunscreens should be applied liberally for sun protection. It is essential to use any sunscreen product as directed.
Types of skin:
All skin types. Suitable for sensitive skin.
Area of concern: