Hydrating Micellar Water
Ultra gentle cleanser NO RINSE FORMULA
No-rinse micellar water for effective cleansing
A micellar water cleanser is an ultra-gentle way to remove excess oil, dirt and makeup without having to rinse. CeraVe Hydrating Micellar Water with ceramides and niacinamide helps calm your skin without disrupting the protective skin barrier. Our new, ophthalmologist-tested formula is also suitable for sensitive eyes while removing your mascara or other makeup.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Micellar Water is a 3-in-1 product that effectively cleanses, hydrates and removes makeup without disrupting the protective skin barrier. Featuring three essential ceramides and niacinamide in an easy-to-use no-rinse formula, our gentle micellar water is also non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and paraben-free.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, BHT, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Carbomer, Niacinamide, Sodium, Lauroyl Lactylate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 184, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethylhexylglycerin
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).
- 3-in-1 formula cleanses, hydrates and removes makeup without disrupting the skin barrier
- Removes face and eye makeup
- Ophthalmologist-tested, suitable for sensitive eyes
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and paraben-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Shake well
- Saturate a cotton pad
- To remove eye makeup: Hold pad over closed eye for a few seconds, then gently wipe without harsh rubbing
- To cleanse skin and remove face makeup: Gently wipe pad over skin until completely free of makeup and impurities
- Use in the morning and evening
Product Features & Benefits
NiacinamideHelps calm skin
NEA Seal of Acceptance™Accepted by the National Eczema Association
Removes Dirt, Oil, and MakeupRemoves even long-wear facial makeup
As a dermatologist, I value products that are effective, affordable, and backed by science, like CeraVe, which never deviate from the ceramide-based formulation and the importance of a healthy skin barrier.