Skin Protectant NON - GREASY FEEL
Healing balm for cracked, chafed & extremely dry skin
Cracked, chafed or extremely dry skin needs special care, and a healing ointment or balm that helps hydrate and soothe the skin can help you get the relief you need. A balm formulated with petrolatum, hyaluronic acid and ceramides provides extra hydration and helps restores the skin’s barrier while helping to temporarily protect and relieve chafed, chapped or cracked skin. When choosing a balm to treat compromised skin, look for one like CeraVe Healing Ointment, which is free from lanolin and fragrance to avoid irritation from these ingredients.
CeraVe Healing Ointment is formulated to temporarily protect, soothe and hydrate skin as it recovers from cracking, chafing and extreme dryness. It is lightweight yet intensely hydrating and features three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid in a moisturizing base. Our balm is also non-comedogenic, suitable for all skin types, and free of fragrance, dyes and lanolin to minimize the risk of irritation from these ingredients.
Active Ingredients: PETROLATUM 46.5%
Inactive Ingredient: MINERAL OIL, PARAFFIN, OZOKERITE, DIMETHICONE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, WATER, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, PROLINE, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, PANTHENOL, PANTOLACTONE, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).
- Formulated to temporarily protect, soothe and hydrate skin
- Suitable for dry, cracked and chafed skin
- Fragrance-free and lanolin-free
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Non-comedogenic, preservative-free and dye-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
- Forms a protective layer to enhance skin’s natural moisture barrier function for up to 8 hours
- Product helps lock in moisture throughout the night
- Temporarily protects injured or exposed skin from external irritants and forms a protective barrier that may help accelerate skin’s natural healing process and seals in moisture to help heal dryness
- Apply as needed
- Apply before bed to lock in moisture while you sleep for hydration all night long
Product Features & Benefits
NEA Seal of Acceptance™Accepted by the National Eczema Association
Non-Greasy FeelSkin feels clean and fresh after use
Lanolin FreeTo avoid skin irritation caused by lanolin
CeraVe Healing Ointments have all the benefits of petrolatum to help soothe chapped and cracked skin, with the added benefits of hyaluronic acid and ceramides that are essential for healing the skin.