Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 Face Sheer Tint
Broad Spectrum Tinted Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen MINERAL SUNSCREEN
SPF 30 Tinted Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen for Face
Protect your skin, while getting a healthy glow without any white cast. CeraVe Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Face Sheer Tint provides UVA/UVB protection with 100%-mineral titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, forming a barrier on the surface of your skin to reflect the sun’s rays. Non-greasy and suitable for sensitive skin, our mineral sunscreen with tint seamlessly blends into all skin tones.
As with all CeraVe products, our tinted facial sunscreen has 3 essential ceramides that work together to lock in skins moisture and help restore your skin’s protective barrier. MVE technology encapsulates ceramides to ensure efficient delivery within the skin’s barrier and slow release over time. Supporting your protective skin barrier, long after you’ve finish applying. Unlike many other tinted sunscreens, ours is formulated with soothing niacinamide and hyaluronic acid to help maintain moisture—while leaving a sheer, natural finish that blends seamlessly with your skin.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (5.5%), Zinc Oxide (10%)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Triethylhexanoin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Silica, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Stearic Acid, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Carbomer, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Chloride, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cholesterol, Aluminum Stearate, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, P-Anisic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Propylene Carbonate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Phytosphingosine, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).
- 100% mineral sunscreen filters create a protective film on the skin’s surface to help reflect UVA/UVB rays
- Seamlessly blends into all skin tone to offset whitening effect of mineral sunscreen
- Leaves all skin tones with a healthy glow
- Three essential ceramides help restore the skin’s natural barrier, which helps lock in moisture
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Allergy tested, non-comedogenic and suitable for sensitive skin
- Fragrance-free and paraben-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Awarded the Skin Cancer Foundation Daily Use Seal of Approval
- Hawaii Compliant Sunscreen: Sunscreen filters titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, are compliant for use in Hawaii* Hawaii prohibits the sale, offer of sale, and distribution of sunscreens that contain oxybenzone.
- Apply CeraVe Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Face with Sheer Tint liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor before using
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m-2 p.m
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Product Features & Benefits
Recommended by the Skin Cancer FoundationThe Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation for Daily Use
100% Mineral Sun FiltersReflects and blocks the sun’s damaging rays
Non-ComedogenicWon't clog pores
I recommend mineral sunscreens like the CeraVe Hydrating Sunscreen line, as they are safe for all skin types. CeraVe sunscreens have a blend of ceramides, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid to keep skin hydrated and protected.