Baby Sunscreen Lotion
Broad Spectrum SPF 45 – Mineral Sunscreen
Paraben-free baby sunscreen with SPF 45
Using baby sunscreen is essential in protecting your baby’s delicate skin from the sun. A gentle, paraben-free, broad spectrum formula with physical UV protection ingredients like zinc oxide that reflect the sun’s rays is the best choice for non-irritating baby sun protection. Choosing a product with ceramides also helps restore and maintain your baby's natural skin barrier.
CeraVe Baby Sunscreen Lotion offers broad spectrum SPF 45 protection with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide in a nourishing formula made specifically for infant and toddler skin. Enhanced with three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, our paraben-free baby sun protection is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes and will not run into baby's eyes. Fragrance-free and hypoallergenic as well, it can also be used by adults with sensitive skin.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (7.4%), Zinc Oxide (11.3%)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, butyloctyl salicylate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, triethylhexanoin, isohexadecane, glycerin, caprylyl methicone, mica, glyceryl stearate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-100 stearate, caprylic/capric glycerides, aluminum stearate, polypropylsilsesquioxane, hydrogenated dimer dilinoteyl/dimethylcarbonate copolymer, PEG-75 stearate, steareth-20, stearic acid, ceramide NP, ceramide AP, ceramide EOP, carbomer, glyceryl isostearate, niacinamide, glucamine, triethoxycaprylylsilane, ceteth-20, ceteth-25, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, sodium lauroyl lactylate, silica, sodium hyaluronate, inulin lauryl carbamate, cholesterol, alumina, phenoxyethanol, disodium EDTA, propylene glycol stearate, propylene glycol isostearate, citric acid, isostearic acid, xanthan gum, oleth-25, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, phytosphingosine, pentylene glycol, polyhydroxystearic acid, cetyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).
- Formulated with 11.3% zinc oxide and 7.4% titanium dioxide for 100% mineral Broad Spectrum SPF 45 UVA and UVB protection
- Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Paraben-free and fragrance-free
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Help retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Hypoallergenic, sulfate-free and phthalate-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
- Apply CeraVe Baby Sunscreen Lotion liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every two hours, after towel-drying and after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Children under six months of age: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m-2 p.m
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Product Features & Benefits
NEA Seal of Acceptance™Accepted by the National Eczema Association
100% Mineral Sun FiltersReflects and blocks the sun’s damaging rays
No Parabens or PhthalatesFree of parabens and phthalates
I recommend mineral sunscreens like the CeraVe Hydrating Sunscreen line, as they are safe for all skin types. CeraVe sunscreens have a blend of ceramides, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid to keep skin hydrated and protected.