What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic acid helps retain skin’s moisture. It is found naturally in the skin and can also be applied to the skin. When hyaluronic acid is applied topically, it is regarded as one of skincare’s most effective hydrating ingredients.
Hyaluronic acid attracts water and uses it to moisturize the skin. It is capable of holding 1000 times its weight in water. This ability to hold on to moisture makes hyaluronic acid a popular ingredient in topical skincare products.
Soothing to the skin, hyaluronic acid is suitable for both the face and body, as well as most skin types including oily, combination, and sensitive skin.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hyaluronic Acid
What does hyaluronic acid do to your skin?
What are the benefits of hyaluronic acid?
CeraVe Products with Hyaluronic Acid
- Moisturizing Cream
- Daily Moisturizing Lotion
- Hydrating Facial Cleanser
- AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen
- PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion
- Foaming Facial Cleanser
- Skin Renewing Night Cream
- Skin Renewing Day Cream
- Skin Renewing Cream Serum
- Hydrating Cleanser Bar
- Eye Repair Cream
- Hydrating Micellar Water
- Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream
- Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion
- Renewing SA Foot Cream